What are Dark Circles?
Dark circles under the eyes occur because the skin under the eyes is typically the thinnest of the whole body. This thinness results in increased transparency of the blood vessels underneath, which tend to be a darker, bluish color.
Causes of Dark Circles
Treatment for Dark Circles
Dark circles cannot be erased completely, but you may reduce their appearance in several ways:
More information on home remedies for dark circles.
More on Beauty and Cosmetics
- Improving Your Worst Traits
- Best Tanning Lotions for Tanning Beds
- When to Choose Plastic Surgery
- Dark Circles
- How to Prevent Hair Loss
- How To Apply Eyeliner
- Best Lighting for Makeup Application
- Makeup For Close Set Eyes
- Homemade Hair Care Products
- DIY Home Pedicure Tools
- Popular Hairstyles of the 1960s
- How To Remove a Spray Tan