What are Dark Circles?
Dark circles under the eyes occur because the skin under the eyes is typically the thinnest of the whole body. This thinness results in increased transparency of the blood vessels underneath, which tend to be a darker, bluish color.
Causes of Dark Circles
Treatment for Dark Circles
Dark circles cannot be erased completely, but you may reduce their appearance in several ways:
More information on home remedies for dark circles.
More on Beauty and Cosmetics
- Treatments for Stretch Marks
- Best Lipstick Color for Your Skin Tone
- Red Stretch Marks
- Laser Hair Removal for Dark Skin
- What Is Eyelash Powdering
- Makeup For Close Set Eyes
- Homemade Hair Care Products
- Retin A and Alpha Hydroxy for Wrinkles
- Causes of Dry Skin
- Popular Hairstyles of the 1940s
- Stretch Marks