Oily Skin in Men
Oily skin is caused by a number of factors including genetics, humidity, stress, and the reaction of the sebaceous glands within skin to hormonal signals.
Treatment for Male Oily Skin
Males with oily skin conditions caused by the onset of puberty should especially wash and
cleanse their skin to prevent breakouts.
Products for Male Oily Skin
You must be careful when choosing the soaps and cleansers to use on your skin because if they are too harsh they will dry the skin out and cause irritation. Therefore, mild soaps should be used on the body, including glycerin based soaps. If harsh antibacterial soaps or wipes are used, it is important to wash them off and apply a non comedogenic moisturizer afterwards.
More on Beauty and Cosmetics
- Packing Checklist for the Beach
- Dark Circles
- How to Stop Dandruff
- Stretch Marks During Pregnancy
- How to Prevent Hair Loss
- How to Clean Makeup Brushes Properly
- Derma Roller for Stretch Marks
- What Is Eyelash Powdering
- Waterproof Makeup Removal
- Lymphatic Facial Drainage
- Improving Your Worst Traits
- Popular Hairstyles of the 1940s