Radio Frequency for Skin Tightening
Radio frequency treatment is used to firm up sagging skin on the face and body. It can be performed on the face, chin, arms, abdomen, buttocks and thighs in order to combat expression lines, wrinkles, excess skin, and fat.
How does Radio Frequency Treatment Work?
Radio frequency treatment works by focusing waves of electromagnetic energy into target tissue to increase temperature and promote circulation. Electromagnetic waves at certain frequencies can be readily absorbed by the body and transfer their energy into the tissue. This transfer of energy stimulates the tissue and causes an increase in circulation to it. Increased circulation within the tissue will help provide it with sufficient nutrients to maintain and repair collagen and make it firmer and younger looking.
Where Can I Undergo Radio Frequency Treatment?
Radio frequency sessions are available in most aesthetic clinics.
More on Beauty and Cosmetics
- Improving Your Worst Traits
- Homemade Hair Care Products
- Dry Skin
- How To Apply Eyeliner
- Stretch Marks During Pregnancy
- How to Stop Dandruff
- Popular Hairstyles of the 1940s
- Laser Hair Removal for Dark Skin
- When to Choose Plastic Surgery
- Makeup To Make Nose Appear Smaller
- Packing Checklist for the Beach